Your currency:


New shoes for children

We regularly buy new shoes for all our children – without them they can pick up all kinds of injuries and disease.


Start-up business for a mum

Your donation helps to provide grants and business training with ongoing support from our staff.


Keeping children healthy

Feeding hungry children the right food and treating sick kids; your donation will help keep a lot of children healthy.


Child counselling

Many of our children have gone through horrific experiences. Our social workers help them to recover and look to the future.


A teacher's salary for a month

As we expand, help us continue to provide a high-quality education in the middle of terrible poverty.


Child sponsorship

To pay for a child at our school - your monthly donation will buy all the things that his parent could never afford.


Teacher's salary

Help us provide a high-quality education in the middle of terrible poverty – and a good job for a qualified teacher.


Family support

You can help fund one of our highly-effective family support workers, out in the slum each day to help families cope.


Medical attention

Help us give medicine and general healthcare to children who would normally receive none.



To provide a free meal for all the children at the school, plus a second meal for the neediest.


Your amount

Any money you can give will be hugely appreciated and immediately allocated to the most urgent need.


Please enter a valid amount



Item Quantity Total

Gift aid?

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed (next section) to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation, please select "Yes" above. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify Child of Hope if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Gift Aid recovered from your kind donations will go into the Child of Hope operational funds.

To make a text donation: Text 'CHILD 10' to 70085 to donate £10.
This costs £10 plus a std rate msg. Alternatively, you can opt to give any whole amount up to £20. Thanks!