Gift Aid declaration

Gift Aid.png

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Any Gift Aid recovered from your kind donations will usually go towards Child of Hope operational costs/most urgent needs.

Please notify us if you:

• want to cancel this declaration

• change your name or home address

• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you have agreed to receive emails or posted newsletters from Child of Hope, you can very easily unsubscribe at any time. View our Privacy Policy.